Heath t-shirts

Lee KH6BZF LEEWICAL at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 28 19:13:13 EST 2001

Marty Drift, WB2FOU:

       Here it is ten days after your last response to my e-mail as to where
is my HEATH Tee Shirt?
       NO Tee Shirt has shown up here in Hawai'i!
       Neither via FIRST Class mail nor any class mail has arrived here.
       When did you mail it (Postmark)?
       Did you send it with USPS Confirmation added?
       Did you mail it to the below address?
       You've cashed my check!
       Anybody else who's not received their Tee Shirt(s)?
       I'D HATE TO THINK  U SCAMMED me, Marty.
       How about following up on this matter.
       Please advise.

Lee R. Wical, KH6BZF