Shipments

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 29 08:49:23 EST 2001

I too have been at the mercy of the USPS and others
in trying to get stuff delivered!!!,Postal Officials
are taking a Serious Look at  contents and anything
that looks to be the "Least Bit Out of Context"  It
will be tucked aside amd may or may not get there,
Like
what has happened to the mail in the sorting rooms
that
are shut down !!!, each piece I assume will have to be
checked!, and in the last 6 weeks or so they have lost
two orders for me and a parts order I placed. Their
suggestion ,Ship everything with a confirmation ticket
this gives better control of Looking for it if it
doesn't show up.I have a couple of customers that
didn't receive their stuff due to the Postal Service,
I have taken care of the  orders and will use the
tracking method from now on. I thank you for your time
in reading this,I just wanted folks to know others are
experiancing problems as well, we are shipping!, after
it leaves us its up to the carrier.

   Mike ke4lgx
 Total Electronics Co.

http://personals.yahoo.com