Demise of Heathkit

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Tue Oct 30 15:50:20 EST 2001

I never heard of any reputation for hazard, but my parents wouldn't let
me have one - I shouldn't have shown them the ski on the front wheel!
"No way - "death trap"" was what they said.

A local smalal engine place here has/had one - he wanted $700 for it - I
thought he was nuts, but hey, there's always eBay for nuts.

Murray