whole house power conditioning

Paul Dean wb9hgz at CHARLOTTESVILLE.NET
Wed Oct 31 12:46:00 EST 2001

The electric cooperative in my area offers a package to their customers.
I had it installed after being "hit" by lightening twice.  Never had a
problem since.  It's a two-stage system, one unit on the meter and then
plug-in units on your computers, TVs, etc.

I realize that chances are almost nill that you are served by this
cooperative, but you might want to check with them in terms of their
equiment supplier.

http://www.rappelec.com/products/HomeGuard.htm

73,
Paul, wb9hgz