Chagos Islands- Diego Garcia

Justin L Hall justin.hall at JUNO.COM
Mon Sep 3 09:30:53 EDT 2001

Hey all-
I'll just post here the next time I'm there with a schedule of the time
I'm heading out there and the freqs I'll be using.  THere's a lot of
radios there, so with 2 ops, we can knock you guys out pretty quick, the
trouble is, there's a lot of DX services that spread the word on good DX,
good for you, bad for us, if we want to go to bed, or eat dinner, live a
normal life, etc.
Pileups make you feel really important, but they get tiring really quick.
Justin
KB7LAK/VQ9JH