104/104A

Kees & Sandy talen at INETPORT.COM
Mon Sep 3 11:29:24 EDT 2001

Mike Bryce also has a SB-104(A) repair site at:

http://www.theheathkitshop.com

....and has a large collection of SB-104s.

Several other people (Mike Elliot and others) work
on them as part of their business. I've noticed these
things going up in price on e-Bay so they might have
caught on again. They were available at swapmeets
for $50 or less (generally not working ...regardless
of what the seller said) 5-15 years ago. The HW-104
is also a nice unit and basically has a mechanical dial
readout vs the digital dial readout the SB-104.

I generally try to pick up any parts and non-working
units at swapmeets if the price is right.

73s Kees K5BCQ