Attn: GC-1195 and GC-1197 owners

Greg WB8NGA Greg at BOWSER.COM
Tue Sep 4 13:07:42 EDT 2001

Just wondering if anyone knows the bulb number for these clocks?  I would
like to place an order with MCM electronics for a few dozen.  Also, has
anyone ever thought about replacing the bulbs with a high powered LED?  I
saw an item in a amusement catalog where someone is making a LED (with
resistor) now that has the same base as the bulbs and it is a direct plug-in
replacement.  However, they are somewhat pricey at 12 bucks each.

Also, could someone help me with a photocopy of the schematic of the chimes
accessory?  The "tock" sound is just a steady tone on my board.

Thanks,
Greg