FS Amphenol 11-pin hoods/plugs/sockets

Bruce Barley kb0pzd at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 6 17:19:53 EDT 2001

Hello to all -

I have 10 each complete sets of 11-pin plugs, matching hoods and chassis
mount sockets.  The hoods all have attached cable
clamps and screws to match. The ones I have looked at are all
mfg's by Amphenol. Fit Heath 11 pin plugs/sockets FB.

Be Advised: The chassis sockets are wire wrap, not solder eyelet.
But, they can be soldered, OK.  THESE ARE ALL USED.  They have
been removed from some industrial equipment.  The sockets have
been clipped from the circuit, and the wires have been cut from the
plugs/hoods, just at the cable clamps.

I cleaned up a set and you can view them at:

http://home/iwichita.com/lbbarley/images/amphenol.jpg

This is one set that I cleaned up to show that they will
clean up nicely, even though they are used. (I'm keeping
this one for myself!)   It only took
me a few minutes to clean up the plug, and the socket
IS WIRE WRAPPED.  No solder.  Just un-wrap the old wires, and
your are ready to go.

Qty 10: hoods w/ cable clamps and screws
Qty 10: 11-pin plugs
Qty 10: 11-pin wire-wrap chassis mount sockets
All are used, with clipped wires.
$35.00 for lot - shipped to your QTH - USA or Canada

I can also provide a dozen or so used 110-VAC coil 3P-2T industrial
plug-in relays INCLUDING 11-pin chassis mount sockets.  (Mounts
w/ 2 ears). Relays are enclosed in clear plastic shell on 11-pin plug.
Price: $4.00 each + shipping.  These are about the same size
as a 35Z5 or 50L6 tube.

Best DX to you.
Bruce KB0PZD