Heathkit rotary switches

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 7 22:54:19 EDT 2001

SwitchCraft, and probably others, had the assembly
parts available at many dealers.  Depending on just
what you needed, they could make up at least 90
percent of the switches in use.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen those "kits" around for
years.

Glen, K9STH

--- Neil Morrison <neilsmorr at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

I remember an electronics dealer about 20+ years ago,
who had access to a supply of switch parts in a kit form.

http://im.yahoo.com