Unbuilt Heathkit AT-1 on ebay

john page n8blb at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 10 12:43:07 EDT 2001

     I just bought a nice AT-1 and only paid $150 bucks for it. And gues
what! I dont even have to build it.;-) Look at the money I just saved.
     All kidding aside. What I thought I would do is to totally disassemble
it. Replate the chassis and have the panel redone. Then build it again. Have
done that before with simple kits and they have turned out real nice.   john