AT-1

Harvey A. Kader optom at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Mon Sep 10 20:31:10 EDT 2001

Dave Edwards wrote:

> Harvey.....I know who is going to get it already!
> He got an unbuilt SB620 I sold a while back.
> He is from Sweden or Switzerland...
> Has everthing sent to a mailboxes etc account in Syracuse.
> Do a search on "unbuilt Heathkit" and you will see his email on
> every one that is worth anything. (no interest in plastic SWR meters, audio
> filters etc)
> ....Dave

Dave, you are probably right. We all know about this buyer. Though, if you
follow the auctions, you will see that he is facing some pretty stiff
competition lately. He just got outbid by someone for an item that went for
$1,500.00. As they say, and this now applies an hot item like unbuilt heathkits,
"the competition is hitting up". I love unbuilt Heathkits! Harvey.