Terrorism Comes To North America!

Harvey A. Kader optom at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Wed Sep 12 00:01:35 EDT 2001

john page wrote:

>      They talked of a trial and punishment. Trial be dammed. Take them to
> what is left of lower Manhatten and line them up and shot them. Then bomb
> their country back to the stone age.
>      And I dont want to hear about "their innocent civilians" from some
> bleeding heart liberal. John

John, I agree with you 100%. Political correctness applies only in peace time,
in my opinion. In time of WAR and TERRORISM, political correctness goes out
the window. The Arab/Islam/Muslim/Palestinian cause has been debated and
fought since 1940. Enough already. They have shown their TRUE colors today
with this HATEFUL ACT. You can't negotiate with them. Negotiation time is
over. The party is over. They are NOT interested in peace. Time to play
hardball! Harvey.