Terrorism Comes To North America!

Harvey A. Kader optom at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Wed Sep 12 05:09:35 EDT 2001

CNN reports that Palestinian terrorist Osama bin Laden probably
recruited Muslims already living in the USA to do the terrorism. Some of

these Muslims, CNN reports, were educated, and were commercial
pilots(flew the hijacked planes). Like I said, looks like it was an
inside job, and a job from within. This CNN report supports my theory.
Apparently, Osama bib Laden has long hated the USA. The people in his
group are Muslim fanatics and are dangerous, as we have just seen. They
are capable of anything. Harvey.