The Day's Events...

Chuck W4MIL CEMILTON at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 12 19:30:22 EDT 2001

In a message dated 9/12/01 16:46:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gswynar at DURHAM.NET writes:

> Can you imagine what rage a Palestine mother must feel as she witnesses her
>  sticks & stones wielding son being shot dead at the hands of a soldier
>  baring an automatic rifle? Exactly the same rage, I'm sure, as millions of
>  Americans felt watching their TVs last night...
>
>   This madness, you say, has gone on for the past 40-50 years---roughly the
>  same length of time that Palestine ceased to be a nation state. Would YOU
>  not feel that same rage if suddenly YOUR country was simply legislated out
>  of existance? How long would you struggle, what sacrifices would YOU make
>  see a perceived wrong righted again?

If you perceive yourself as a Palestinian supporter ----------- move there!

My ancestors were American Indians.  I don't go about daily life throwing
rocks and putting myself in harms way because of what was done to the
American Indians.  The world turns, and changes happen.  The bastards
attacked MY COUNTRY this week ......  not yours!  Its time for all political
correctness to stop and an assesment made of what we're really facing as a
global society.  I am personally ready to re-train for the left seat of an
appropriate aircraft -------- and defend FREEDOM!  If that happens to be some
of the same FREEDOMS  you enjoy, thats ok!   But this left-wing, liberal
suck-ass BS has suddenly lost its popularity.   You don't like you're country
and its freedoms ----- move to Palestine.........  Go help your brothers!
You want to live in a free and democratic society?  Then get with the
program!  Personally, I have no sympathy for the poor old Palestinian mother,
who, if she were a good mother, would have taught her sons better.

This ain't Heathkit, but you brought the subject up!  BTW, why not volunteer
for an immediate expedition to Afghanistan?????  You might just get there in
time.

Respectfully, es 73, from an AMERICAN CITIZEN and PATRIOT.

Chuck
W4MIL

P.S. ------ Your mileage may vary   (But most of us won't notice)