Thanks to all of you

Justin L Hall justin.hall at JUNO.COM
Thu Sep 13 00:00:15 EDT 2001

This is one USAF serviceman that appreciates all the support from around
the world.  It's going to get interesting for us to say the least, and I
feel your frustration.  When I see the people I'm paid to protect
suffering, I get upset.  Why not come after me?  I've got the training,
and I fight the wars.  The terrorists need to leave Joe Sixpack alone.
I've got friends that fly the planes that'll put a bomb down a chimney, I
don't fly anything NEAR that exciting, but at least the HF radio in my
bird works!
Rest assured, people well above my paygrade are making decisions about
this to keep this from happening again.
So get on your radios, fly your flags, donate blood and pray if you're
the praying type.
Justice will prevail, and American blood will not run in our streets.
Freedom is not free, and sometimes we have to make a few payments on it.
And from where I sit, it's still 100% worth it.
I appreciate all of you, and thanks for your support.
Justin L Hall, 1Lt, USAF
KB7LAK/VQ9JH