List Admin - READ

AI7R ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Thu Sep 13 09:50:31 EDT 2001

I'm certainly not going to give anyone a hard time about being off topic.
What topic is more in our minds today than the most horrific attach in the
history of man.

I would like to ask that we don't start the hate mails and conspiracy theory
threads.  This is not the time for that.  Talking about what happened, how
we can help, and offering each other a shoulder or ear during this time is
part of the healing process.  I'm certainly not saying we will ever get over
it, and most certainly never forget it.  And I'm not saying we shouldn't
feel angry.

Hate is not what we need right now.  We need healing.

Remember that there are a lot of lists set up specifically for talking about
the tragedy and if you have strong feelings of hate or need to demand some
kind of action, the Ham lists are not the forum for that.

God bless America...and the free World.

Dave
AI7R