off topic

Jack Crenshaw jcrens at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Sep 13 15:03:19 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Milton Ferguson <milton at FERGUSON.NET>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: off topic

> I agree that Harvey Kader represents an extreme view and should restrict
his comments to a different venue, I can't help mentioning that more people
have been killed in the name of relgion than any other. As a WWII
infantryman, I suggest Harvey sign up and put action to his words.

Milton, if Harvey's opinions on Palestinian and Islamic terrorists are
off-topic on this list, your opinions on religion are certainly _WAY_ out of
line.  Please take your atheism somewhere else.

Jack