To KK and ALL

Allen Heibeck, KJ6XH mattall at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Sep 13 18:38:56 EDT 2001

To Jack and all,

For two days I have read all these dialogues and I've kept quiet--hoping people
would quieten-down, getting things in perspective. Frankly, it's simply
gone too far!

To the athieist---there's nothing I can say. Your feelings--while I respect your

rights--- are based on a "negative" faith. You simply do not believe--and
there's
no way I can show you otherwise in this space.

I think many of us Christians can understand that God did *not* cause this
tragedy.  He did allow it. What if HE allowed it to give America one more
chance to come back to Him before it's too late!?

Now---the bitter attitiudes expounded against Muslums in general.
You know, many of these people are God-fearing (maybe different
from us, but still God-fearing). They are loyal to America and, indeed,
love the flag and all for which it stands.

How can we dare say that a few renegade Muslums, whose loyalty
lies with some other country (a non-country!),  could possibly be speaking
--and acting-- for all Muslums---and, therefore all of them are bad???
Following this stupid line of thinking, I *could* say "OK, all you of the
Catholic faith are to blame for the Spanish Inquisition. Therefore, all
Catholics are bad."  DUMB!!  And, totally anti-Bible and anti-God.
Oh Yeah!  What about the Southern Baptists?  Maybe we should
condemn then because they supported slavery----150 years ago!!
What about the Jews?  Historically, they have been financial geniouses
and have contributed to the prosperity of this country. Where would you
who "play the stock market" be without their expertise??

See how meaningless this whole discourse is??

Now, let's try to Thank God we're still here and able to recover.
And, get back to Ham Radio and stop using this list for bitter
and hatred-filled messages.  God is still on His throne, and you
just can not change that!! Go with Him, and allow Him to go
with you.

Rev. Allen Heibeck, KJ6XH

Jack Crenshaw wrote:

> [...]

73 de Rev. Allen, KJ6XH      Real Radios glow in the dark!

       Checkout TBN on DirecTV Satellite-- channel 372