America Under Attack

Terry Perdue k8tp at HOME.COM
Thu Sep 13 20:58:56 EDT 2001

>Talk is cheap, rhetoric is cheaper, lets put our money where our mouth is and try to help out. I'm not rich by any means but I'm donating my government tax refund
>check to the American Red Cross or other agency helping to get through this.
>
>God Bless America
>
>73s Kees K5BCQ

I'm with you Kees!

Tuesday's events have upset us all, and it's certainly understandable that some of us need to vent, but this just isn't the proper forum for it. I've read some pretty unpleasant posts here over the last few days - quite surprising for this group. How about knocking off the name-calling and getting back to what we do best - helping each other.

Terry