off

Bruce Muscolino w6toy at EROLS.COM
Fri Sep 14 15:31:56 EDT 2001

John,

Where is the country of Islam?  There is a country of Japan.

Saying he was Islamic first and American second is sort of like saying
you are a (Catholic.prostant/Jew) first and an American second.  We
don't often say these things because we have been fortunate enough t
live in a country where it does not make much of a difference to others
what our religious affiliation is.  It is probably not as true for
people of the Islamic faith.  They will eventually be accepted an
integrated into our society and its beliefs!

73