America Under Attack

Carl C. Miller Jr bugmarx at EV1.NET
Fri Sep 14 18:33:10 EDT 2001

I saw some posts suggesting forums for discussion of the recent attacks on the U.S. I would like to suggest a forum for some posts I have seen on this list:

alt.FASCISM.misc

I thought at one time that mixing amateur radio and politics was in very bad taste, obviously that is no longer the case. War hysteria has gripped many of you so tightly that I can't believe these are some of the same people who have been so friendly and helpful in the past. Now it seems that any posts that offer reason and beg restraint are labled "bleeding hearts", "liberals" or simply anti-American. Sad, very sad indeed.

Carl