SB-104a Noise Blanker & P.S.

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Sat Sep 15 19:59:28 EDT 2001

Hello all...Can anyone help me with a copy of the SB-104a Noise Blanker
installation/operation instructions??? I have a noise filter board,
connector etc., but no install instructions...Help would be
appreciated...Thanks folks 73's....

P.S...Don't usually engage in the "political" or  "editorial" debates that
take place on this forum, but I would like to put forward one comment if I
can....As a Canadian, I consider myself a neighbor, a good friend and
fortunate to have many many relationships with Americans  I am also very
fortunate to work for a US company and  I, like everybody,  am shocked,
saddened and extremely disturbed to see what has happened to my neighbors,
business colleagues and friends. My heart and support is with you!  Thanks
for the chance to offer a few words of support via this forum.

Best 73's!!

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU/VE3DDI