Fw: Re: Fw: Re: America Under Attack

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Sep 16 20:11:15 EDT 2001

Joe,
You too are sonding like another Duane Fischer. I did not see your name as a
webmaster for for this reflector. I thought it was run by the Great City of
Tempe for all our benifit. I have really enjoyed it and have tried to help folks
when I can. Have restored lots of Heathkits