Fw: Re: Fw: Re: America Under Attack

john page n8blb at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 16 22:22:52 EDT 2001

     I will try to say this calmly. A lot of people on here a scared. They
and myself included feel that our way of life has been soiled. People need
to talk about it to their friends, people on here that they know and trust.
Not a lot of strangers. I know I am worried about the market opening
tomorrow. I am retired and all my money is in there. Some folks say it will
come back but they are younger and have time to wait. I dont cause I need it
now. So I am upset and really dont have the heart to play radio to much. Yes
I like to restore the green boxes as much as the next guy but I really think
a possible world war is pretty important to a lot of people.
     I guess I would ask for people to not be to quick jump on those that
need to talk it out. Yes maybe there are other places they could go. But
they feel good about being here. Give them a chance. Maybe you havent
noticed but this could really affect your ability to freely work on your
green boxes. I know the families of the people who lost their lives could
care less about our ham radio. And I am sure some of them must be hams to. I
dread seeing the SK column in QST is a couple of months. We surely have lost
some people and more than likely we will lose some more when we go to war.
     God help us if we cant be tolerant of some people who need to "get it
out of their system".
     Thanks for the soapbox time.  John Page  K4KWM