Misc Heath Printed info ...copies

Kees & Sandy talen at INETPORT.COM
Mon Sep 17 19:19:15 EDT 2001

To try another topic.....

I recently purchased some Heathkit units with VERY complete
manuals and thought some of you might be interested in copies
of the "unique stuff". Your manuals may already have this
information added, they may be later manuals which already
included the information, etc. Whatever.

To keep it simple, $1 each which includes a large 8-1/2" x 11
envelope and postage in the US.

73s Kees K5BCQ

#1 "Hello, I've been assigned as your personal Technical
     consultant....." by Dave Poplewski (nice beard dave),
     dated Aug 1973, with Heathkit Electronic Centers list,
     2 pages

#2 "Heath-Gram" from our own Ed Mosher (original free to
     you, Ed, if you want it) giving information to add the CW
     filter to the HW-100 and upgrade the dial drive assy to
     the HW-101. Largely a parts list is attached (and new
     manuals were sent to the requester), dated Sept 1977,
     4 pages.

#3 Heathkit Microphone Model HDP-21A instructions, July
    1969, 4 pages.

#4 Heathkit SB-101 manual changes, March 1967, with all
     cutouts/overlays to paste into your manual, approx 9
     pages with cutouts.

#5 Modification kit Model SBM-102-1 for "All models HW-100,
     SB-100, SB-101, SB-101W, and SB-102 with serial number
     below "5446", 8 pages.

#6 Important Notice with manual changes to the HW-101,
     dated April 1977, 3 pages

#7 Important Notice with manual changes to the SB-630, dated
    Jan 1974, with cutouts/overlays, 3 pages.

#8 Copy of Aug 1977 QST articles on using the SB-104-1 Noise
    Blanker in the HW-101. Probably applies to other tube
    receivers. 2 pages.