List Admin - List set to reply to the real sender.

Bruce Muscolino w6toy at EROLS.COM
Wed Sep 19 16:31:19 EDT 2001

Guys,

I belong to the same QRP list that Jim does.  I use Netscape 6.07 (I
think) and if I select "REPLY" the outgoing message only goes to the
sender.  If I press "REPLY ALL" the message also goes to the list.  This
has always worked for me.  I have often wondered why people don't use
this to reduce the amount of list traffic to those who really want to
know!

While I am on this soapbox, another thing that riles me is guys who
repeat entire transactions without adding any intelligence of their
own?  I wonder why!

73