HW-101

Justin L Hall justin.hall at JUNO.COM
Wed Sep 19 18:52:03 EDT 2001

Michael-

I had that same problem with the sticking dial.
I took the Jackson Drive out and packed it with grease, but that didn't
100% solve the problem.  Just make sure everything is really clean.
You can get the rubber bands from NAPA Auto Parts, make sure it's tight
enough to not slide.  Those variable caps HAVE to be aligned together.
Or you can get them at a VCR repair shop.
I have a half-dead 101 myself and I'm not experienced enough to know what
to do.
Justin
KB7LAK/VQ9JH

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:42:41 -0700 Michael Prevatt <ku4yp at EARTHLINK.NET>