impedance measuring

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Sat Sep 22 16:26:03 EDT 2001

I also meant to ask about microphones as well as speakers. I know there are
several types and the types determine if they are high or low etc but, I
have several old mic's that are not marked in any way that I can see. I can
measure resistance with ohm meter, what is that telling me. Without taking
them apart and trying to see just what they are, is there any other way to
tell.
Thanks for all the previous responses. Also, the A7 amp parts may be gone.
Murray

---