Strange Mic Plug

Greg WB8NGA Greg at BOWSER.COM
Sun Sep 23 15:02:36 EDT 2001

Larry,

The first thing that comes to mind is that you may have an XLR type of
connector that someone had installed.  I would hope that this isn't the case
since they need a larger diameter mounting hole in your front panel which
means drilling.   I dont have a picture handy of an XLR microphone connector
but I just did a search on the net and you may want to check this site's
picture to see if the connector looks similar to yours.  It is not the panel
mount type but you should get the idea.

http://www.sajelect.com/html/ycbl.html

Thanks,
Greg