Miller Effect....

DARYLE BROOKS wb7tne.brooks at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Sep 24 01:03:39 EDT 2001

Hello To all. I am currently restoring an Hw-100 to working order, all is ok
except that I don't know the procedure to correct for Miller
Effect. Anyone have any info on this topic? Any help would be appreciated.
Also thanks to all who responded on the final drive shaft coupler question
and who generously supplied a part for this radio. I haven't been able to
use my hands effectively until recently as I slammed the right in a door and
I'm right
handed, can't seem to work power tools left-handed. Any help would be
appreciated.

TNX
Daryle
WB7TNE