Heath Items for Sale

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Tue Sep 25 09:51:55 EDT 2001

Hello everyone....I've hit the physical limits of my shack and must divest
of a few pieces. Prices listed are US and shipping is extra.

SB-303 Receiver:  Has all three filters (CW, SSB, AM), I've repaired all
the problems it had (LMO wiper contact problems, shorted cap on IF board,
bad RF Atten pot,) performed a full alignment with instruments and I've
gone over the solder joints and screws for tightness.
The front face and knobs are correct, clean and in very good shape. It  has
the proper feet/risers and has no modifications including the antenna jack
which is still the proper RCA jack. . The dial is good with only minor
cracks around the hub. The cabinet has been repainted with the proper Heath
Color but it does have a few scrapes and scratches that paint alone cannot
fix.   Has the proper power cord...No manual. Works excellent and needs
nothing. Price $150.00.

GR-78 Receiver. Excellent cabinet, knobs, dial glass, no mods. I have put a
lot of work into
 it including an alignment with instruments (twice) and I believe its
working to original Heath Spec. Have replaced the original NiCad with a
NiCad AA cell battery pac (with proper holder, did not drill any extra
holes, mounted it inside where the original battery went. ), have gone over
the solder joints, replaced many of the electrolytic caps, cleaned the
controls, etc. The whip antenna is original and in good shape.Very clean!
No manual. Price $120.00US.

DX-40 Transmitter. Have not tested it but it appears to be original with no
mods. No dents or major scrapes on the cabinet but it does have wear and
scratches. Front face is a bit dirty with no major scrapes. Again some wear
and a few scratches. Has proper meter and the meter face is fine. Has the
Crystal door on the back.  Tuning/Loading knobs are not original but the
other knobs are. No Manual and as I said, its untested.  Price $55.00US

If interested, please let me know and I can provide further details. Thanks
for the space!!

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU/VE3DDI