Members Lost!

Gene A Nailon k5dle at JUNO.COM
Tue Sep 25 18:41:28 EDT 2001

From:         Fred Olsen <fwolsen at EXECPC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Members Lost!
To:           HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

(list members lost due to:)

> Lack of interest or recent events?

>>Or perhaps all the inflammatory rhetoric REGARDING
  recent events?<<

FROM: Gene Nailon K5DLE  k5dle at juno.com
13450 Stevens Rd.
Edmond, OK  73034

WK (405) 787-8880
HM (405) 341-8289

Dear Fred;  (This is a Dear John letter to Fred!)

Dear Fred, just in case you had not noticed, our country was
attacked.  Thousands of people lost their lives.  Billions
of Dollars worth of damage was done.  We no longer live the
way we used to!!  Most likley thousands more will die!!

AND ALL YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT IS A FEW PEOPLE WHO DROPPED
THIS LIST!!!

The only INFLAMMATORY RHETORIC I've seen, is from YOU!!!!

That's our Country, NOT yours.

AS I said, this is a Dear John letter to you Fred.
Please sign off this list and then you won't have to put
up with us ever again.  And don't forget that HEATHKIT is
and was a U.S. Company.

Don't let your mouse hit you in the butt when you leave.

Gene Nailon  K5DLE