battery help

Justin L Hall justin.hall at JUNO.COM
Tue Sep 25 21:18:58 EDT 2001

I know this is off-topic, but I have a power wheels jeep that I bought at
a second-hand store, and there's 4 little connectors to wire the battery
to it, but when I wire the battery to it, it doesn't go in reverse or low
range. Anyway, it's a Power Wheels jeep, and I don't want to buy THEIR
battery, and pay through the nose when I can hopefully use a car battery
for it.  Any ideas?  I've tried to use the VOM to see what was what, but
it's not working.    I don't want to see sparks when I try to hook the
thing up, because it does that when I just experiment.  A schematic would
be nice if anyone has one.
Justin