Hands Electronics

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 25 21:51:34 EDT 2001

who knows about Hands Electronics in the UK.

"At Hands Electronics we produce a range of ham radio kits for receivers,
transceivers and test equipment, for RF constructors.  All our kits come
with full documentation, written as the final prototype is built, ensuring
all kits are fully debugged.  With case kits available for all most of our
products (pre-punched for the major cut-outs), construction is easy and a
professional finish is given to your projects."

Any good?

Regards,

Neil Morrison