SB-610

ALLEN HEIBECK kj6xh at JUNO.COM
Sun Sep 30 19:59:46 EDT 2001

Hi Martin,

Check these:
     One side of FOCUS has a 3.3meg res to gnd. Check to see if it's
increased in value.

     Between the FOCUS and INTENSITY controls there is a 330Kohm
resistor.  Is it reasonably close to that value?

The other side of the INTENSITY control has the full -(minus) 1430
volts applied. Is that reasonably close? (Be careful when measuring!!)

I have an SB-610, so I know what you're asking about.  The above
points are the main ones I'd suspect.

Allen

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:34:20 -0500 Martin Tippin <w0akg at AEROSURF.NET>
writes:
> I have one that won't focus, anybody got an idea, thanks Guy's
> Martin L Tippin  W0AKG
> 140  Monarch Lane
> Branson,  MO  65616

Rev. Allen,  KJ6XH