Heathkit Paint

Martin Tippin w0akg at AEROSURF.NET
Mon Apr 1 11:33:19 EST 2002

I just got an Email that said I was getting a bad name for not answering inquires about the Heathkit paint that I Sell. If I missed somebody I'm sorry. I have the following paints for sale, here and on Ebay.
SB- Light Green for Earlier Models
SB- Gray Green for the late Models
SB- Face Green
HW- Dark Green
HW- Dark Brown
HL- Brown.
Cans are aero-sol- 10oz with 12oz of paint.
$10.99 ea plus $6.00 Shipping UPS. $1.00 shipping for ea additional can.I will not ship Priority mail or USPS...
 I Was selling paints before Total Electronics started selling them. I've sold over three hundred cans and no gripes yet.
One or two Emails wanted if these were original Heathkit paints, I Gave him a snotty answer and he should know better. Thanks guy's..

Martin L Tippin  WØAKG
140 Monarch Lane
Branson, Mo 65616