SB 200

John Barkow KD6PT at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 3 16:37:08 EST 2002

Hi Gang.  Well,I finally got around to installing the new finals in my old SB
200.  Now I am drawing too much plate current so I suppose some of the HV
caps are leaking.  Mouser has the HV ceramics but no doorknobs.  Does anyone
know where I might obtain one of the !000 uuf. doorknobs?  Also, what type of
capacitor is used nowadays to replace the old Mica caps  There are so many
new types, I am confused.  Any help will be appreciated.
John kd6pt