FS Heathkit "Stuff"

Marvin Johnston marvin at RAIN.ORG
Thu Apr 4 00:06:01 EST 2002

As much as I hate to do it, I *need* to make some room here so some of
the Heathkit equipment will need to go. The following is up for sale and
prices do not include shipping. I would prefer to ship the equipment
Priority Mail since they include the box :), and it is usually just a
few cents more than parcel post.

$10.00 - Audio Generator IG-5282, I don't know if this unit works. As
far as I can tell, the only modifications are the addition of two LEDs,
presumably to show which side (sine or square wave) is turned on??? The
screws holding the case together are missing. However it looks
reasonably good from a cosmetic standpoint. No probes or manual.

$5.00 - VTVM IM-11, this unit has its power cord cut off but appears to
be complete. Cosmetically, it is a bit rough on the case but the front
panel is "okay". No Probes or manual.

Free - Electronic Switch S-3 cabinet, this one has no guts to it and has
only the handle, 4 banana jacks, the power on/off switch, and the pilot
light housing. The chassis is still with the unit, but everything has
been removed. The front panel needs cleaning and has a few scratches.
The case has the usual scratches but the bottom looks like someone put a
bead of black glue on it.

The price of the manuals include USPS 1st class mail.

$10.00 - Assy Manual for IM-1210 Digital Multimeter. This is the reprint
by Bell & Howell Schools

$10.00 - Assy Manual for Sine-Square Audio Generator Modem IG-18

$10.00 - Assy & Operation Manual for Preamplifier, Model WA-P2

$10.00 - Assy Manual for VHF-FM Monitor Receiver Model GR-88

$10.00 - Assy Manual for Multi-Speed Servo Chart Recorder, Model IR-18M
Includes 2 "drive tires"

$5.00  - Assy Manual for GDA-405-S 8-Channel Digital Proportional Radio
Control Transmitter

$5.00  - Operation/Service Manual for SM-1212 Digital Multimeter.

$5.00  - Operation Manual for Digital Weather Computer Model ID-4001