Off Topic- B&W T/R Switch

Carl C. Miller Jr bugmarx at EV1.NET
Sun Apr 7 15:43:54 EDT 2002

Hello All,

I have a B&W model 377-3 T/R switch which has become non-functional because
the large resistor inside has burnt in two. The resistor in question is/was
connected to the incoming white power wire on one side and the other side
was connected to a diode which in turn connects to one side of the relay
coil. I need to know the value of this resistor, I can make out the first
two color bands as brown and yellow, the third is unreadable, possibly
black? Anyone who has one of these or can give me a clue as to what the
value of the resistor may be would be much appreciated.

73's
Carl Miller KA5KAB