HW-101 and SB-102 Schematics

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 12 11:36:47 EDT 2002

Hello,

Jerry, K0EJF requested readable HW-101 schematics a few days ago.  One of the
great list subscribers here provided him with excellent readable scans.
Somehow, I got into the mix when I offered to send Jerry photocopies I had
made, and a few other list subscribers wrote me asking for same.  Long story
short, I asked and Jerry forwarded me those scans, which I then forwarded to
those in need.  Someone else suggested posting these to the BAMA and UK
sites.  I uploaded these to the BAMA site yesterday and they are now
available.  I hope the "author" of these will not mind my having done so in
the name of service to anyone looking for these schematics.

Now, I still want to do the same thing for the SB-102 (my own selfish desire
to do SB upgrades on my HW aside!).  Does anyone have good scans for the
SB-102 that could be sent along to me and/or posted to the BAMA (and UK)
site?  I would be happy to do the posting if needed as I did for the HW-101
stuff.

Sorry my posts tend to be wordy, I try my best to be complete in expressing
myself (sometimes at the expense of brevity!). The key question again is:

Does anyone have good scans for the SB-102 that could be sent along?  Good
paper copies would fine fine as well (which I would then scan for upload).

Thanks and a nice weekend to all.

Bob, WB2UJD