301/401 cables ?

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 12 22:08:36 EDT 2002

The LMO, HFO, and BFO cables are 24 inches long and
made from RG62/U.  The antenna cable can actually be
any convenient length of RG58/U coax, and the other
cables are normally made from shielded cable (however,
"zip" cord will work fine if you make sure and not get
the connections to the RCA plugs "reversed").

I make the "secondary" cables 30 inches long in the
cable kits that I sell for use with the Heath SB-Line.
 However, this length is definitely not critical.

It is best to use "shielded" RCA phono plugs for at
least the 4 coaxial cables.  The other 3 can be the
"cheap" plastic types from Radio Shack.  The plastic
types will work in a "pinch" for all of the
connections, but the shielded ones will definitely be
more substantial and do a better job.

Glen, K9STH

http://taxes.yahoo.com/