Out of topic: A S2001A is a direct substitute of a 6146B?

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Sun Apr 14 20:20:13 EDT 2002

there should be some available stateside.  I know that my kenwood ts-520 used
them, but I put in some new 6146W tubes recently.  I still have the s2001a
tubes
that were in my kenwood...   Don't know how good they are because I dont
have a tube tester.  I just replaced them with the 6146W tubes to do a tuneup
and because the s2001a tubes were the originals put in by kenwood.  Don't know

what I'll do with them .... probably just leave them sitting on a spare parts
shelf.
Ray  wa7itz