Out of topic: A S2001A is a direct substitute of a 6146B?

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 14 20:59:08 EDT 2002

For all practical purposes the S2001A is the same as
the 6146B.  Just be sure that you want 6146B tubes.
They often cause problems in boat anchor equipment
that was designed for the 6146 / 6146A.

Glen, K9STH

http://taxes.yahoo.com/