Heath Kit TV

Steve Modena AB4EL at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Apr 14 23:53:58 EDT 2002

Folks:

I'm forwarding this message to the elist. If you think you have a possible
answer, please reply privately to the person: hmkramer at email.msn.com

=========================CUT HERE===========================
Hi,  I was searching on the web for Heath Kit and found your  site.   I am
in Seattle WA - I have a Heath Kit TV - 21 inch, the face  plate says Heath
Kit 295.   My father built this set in  1969.  It does not work  - it is in
lovely  cabinet.    My son thought that this might be of  interest to
someone who restores/builds heath kits.   Can you give me  any advice on
how I could contact or find out  if there might be  anyone interested in
it.    Thanks for your time.

The Kramer Family
hmkramer at email.msn.com