6146 Article

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 15 22:33:34 EDT 2002

I finally got a web site to work!  Since the question
of the 6146B versus the 6146 / 6146A comes up quite
often, I have posted the article that I wrote for
Electric Radio (published in the February 2002 issue)
thereon.  Also, the text of the article on modifying
the Heath Apache audio is on the site as well.

The two RCA advertisements mentioned in the 6146
article are not on the web site.  However, they add
very little to the subject.

The URL is

http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco/index.html

Glen, K9STH