heathkit coffee mugs

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Fri Apr 19 23:34:05 EDT 2002

Boys and girls.....

I just had four very heavy boxes of 11 oz ceramic coffee mugs dropped off.
these have the "older" Heathkit logo printed on both sides of the mug in
"heathkit green" they look great!

The mugs are $5 each (or two for $10)  plus $5 shipping. I think I can get
two in the same box for the same shipping cost.

and I plan on bringing down a box of mugs or two to dayton.. so that will
save everyone planning to go  to dayton some shipping money.

and...

will post a photo of the mug on the heathkit shop web page this weekend.

I can accept credit cards without paypal hassle

and...

you can call me on my nickel (that's toll free!)

at 888 476 5279

to order your own coffee mug

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems