Parts FS (SB-301)(Whats left)

Ed Kotkiewicz ekotkie at EZL.COM
Sun Apr 21 09:18:00 EDT 2002

Well it sure was a busy night.  You guys kept me hopping with
answers.  I am sending this one and just showing what is left.  I
want to thank everyone who played and have been in contact with
all of the buyers.  Will be shipping parts off post haste.  Keep
those green machines alive.

4- 2-pilot light brackets, no bulbs or shields, 434-90

$2.00
7- RF ckt board (no tubes or 100kc xtal)

..$10.00
8- IF ckt board (no tubes)

.$8.00
10-  Front panel (no extra holes, some paint chipping)

..$10.00
13-  AF Gain Pot/sw 19-66, cleaned

..$3.00
16-  4-section variable cap, 26-74

$4.00
17-  Band switch, 63-422

.$20.00 (price reduced)
18-  Mode switch, (front wafer broken) 63-423

$5.00 (price
reduced)
20-  Ant, RF, Het coils  Tell me what you want.
21-  Other odd and end parts

ask me. 4 section cap Sold  Still
have the meter available.

Thanks again gang