Ebay Ham Radio

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Apr 27 22:59:50 EDT 2002

It's listed at the Open Directory of Boatanchors Martin:

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Radio/Amateur/Boatanchors/Buying_And_Selling/

(Rejoin above line if split by your mail reader)

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Radio/Amateur/Boatanchors/

Here you will find:

Hampedia eBay Prices Realized:

http://www.aade.com/hampedia/prices.htm

I hope that helps... most prices are PRETTY crazy on there!