SB220/221

WYsixK wy6k at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 28 14:16:46 EDT 2002

Check out Rich Measures web site.  I have an SB221 to set out to
rebuild a few years ago and got interupted but I hope to get back to it
soon.  But I'm going to change a lot of things, including the use of
relays to switch both the tank and the input network.  So don't know
that I have much to offer in the way of help.

Michael

http://health.yahoo.com