Rosin Removal....

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Thu Aug 1 23:50:27 EDT 2002

Daryle,
200 proof  medicinal  alcohol used to be used but you can't get it
anymore. DO NOT use denatured alcohol as it is about 30% water and will
leave a white film. I use 99% anhydrous isopropyl alcohol instead of the
200 proof. You can get it for about 8 bucks a gallon at any medical
supply.  Hope this helps.
Wayne;
W4GBW